What types of architectural or other modifications do I need to apply for?

You are here:
< All Topics

You need to submit a request for any modification to the exterior of your home. This includes major changes like room additions and minor changes like paint color, installation of gutters, and/or landscape changes. This also includes modifications that may not be visible from the street like storage sheds and swimming pools.

Table of Contents
Exit mobile version