Castle Breckenridge is proud of our commitment to “Better Management, Better Living.” This dedication has led us to provide innovative, state of the art and sustainable property management tools. Whether you are a homeowner, a member of a board of directors for a HOA or mobile home community or a CBM property manager, we think you will be as excited as we are to reap the benefits of our new one-stop online property management platform, “My Green Condo (MGCOne).”
MGCOne provides secure and dedicated portals with comprehensive features and functionalities that improve the experience for residents, board members, property managers, and management companies. for all. With MCGOne, Associations will have access to holistic technology and services that offer a number of exciting benefits, including:
- Continuity of operations according to the Association’s systems, process, procedures and records.
- A platform that retains all records regardless of changes in owners, tenants and/or board members.
- Continuity in ownership and operations for the association.
Streamlines Communication Between Board of Directors and Residents
MCGOne equips the board of directors with a management dashboard that offers incredible tools and technology that streamline communication and allow for easy access to essential bills and documents. With just the click of a button, the board of directors can access online bill approvals, online collection of dues, online meetings, decision forums and a dedicated board email system.
This service platform also offers benefits to a property owner or tenant, imagine being able to use the online portal to:
- Submit and monitor work requests and architectural change requests
- Book a facility (tennis court or clubhouse)
- Receive online statements
- Online surveys and discussion forums
- List your home for sale or rent
Improves the Efficiency of Managing Properties
The property manager can also use this virtual management tool, simplifying what can often be a complicated and draining job. My Green Condo allows property managers to:
- Communicate efficiently with owners, tenants and the Board
- Track pets, vehicles, parking spaces and pool passes online eliminating the need for time consuming back and forth phone calls, voicemails and emails between owners and property management.
- Approve bills
- Establish decision forums and surveys
- Email, text and voice broadcast important or time-sensitive information to owners and tenants
- Conduct online meetings and conference calls
- Manage the Architectural Request and Violation process online.
This is just a small sampling of the features behind MGCOne and you will be among the first in the San Diego area to experience such a powerful management tool.
The service is now available to all of our communities. Please contact your property manager for registration or visit our website to login. Registration links are also being sent to those residents who have supplied CBM with their email address.
To learn more call, (619) 697-3191, to talk to your property manager.